The Orion BMS is designed at the core to be highly programmable. It has the flexibility to be used in both automotive and stationary applications.
The provided software connects to the Orion BMS via CANBUS and can be used to monitor the battery pack, log data, access and clear error codes, update system settings, and change battery profile information.
Battery profiles settings include:
- Minimum and maximum voltages
- Maximum current limits
- Open cell voltages for state of charge drift
- Temperature vs. voltage compensation tables
- Weak cell thresholds
- Thermal management settings
- Charger control settings
- Selected current sensor
- Communication (CANBUS) settings
- Many other parameters