Orion BMS – Standard Size
- Capable of measuring up to 108 cells connected in series based on configuration.
- Configurations available in increments of 12 cells in series.
- Centralized design provides high EMI and noise immunity.
- Performs intelligent cell balancing (passive).
- Calculates state of charge (SOC).
- Uses professional automotive-grade locking connectors.
- Calculates discharge current limit (DCL) and charge current limit (CCL).
- Can measure cell voltages between 0.5v and 5.0v.
- Dual (x2) CANBUS 2.0B interfaces (fully programmable).
- OBD2 diagnostic protocol support.
- See the full features list
Below is a list of available configurations (total number of cells measured in series):
- High accuracy bi-directional current sensor (state of charge, etc)
- Pre-wired cable harnesses (voltage tap, main I/O)
- CANdapter (CANBUS to USB Adapter)
- Thermistors (thermal measurement)
|Documentation & Resources